|Hiring For||A Reputed Client of GlobalHunt|
Should have strong business acumen and experience in working on Export related matters like – Inco terms, RBI compliance, Liaison with IDT/logistics for timely delivery and submission of documents and realization of funds. He/She should have experience in SAP & Hyperion and be able to strategize innovative interventions to transform business growth.
• Handling Audits – Statutory, Internal, & Cost Audit and ensure smooth closure within the stringent timelines.
• Ensure the SOX compliance and completion of audit within timelines and should comply the Risk Management process as well
• Ensure timely preparation of MIS as per SOP, Working Capital, Cash Flow Estimates and various presentations to Senior Management.
• Detailed Annual Business Plan Preparation with trend analysis and list of built in initiatives to track implementation of the same
• Working capital Management – Ensure all procurement/consumption/dispatches happen as per plan/target and continuous review of balance sheet to avoid sticky assets.
• Cost Management - Should work closely with Commercial and Plant to track/monitor/control the COP in line with the BP and ensure all cost saving initiatives are realized and flowing.
• Actively participate in commercial negotiations by ensuring the group philosophy.
• Oversee the process of Payables Function
• Handle a team size of 15-20 and groom the team members through a well-defined career progression plan
|Industries Type||Accounting / Finance|
|Role||Deputy Business Controller|
|Skills||Taxation, Finance, Auditing, Variance Analysis, Professional Tax|
|Functional Area||Finance and accounting, Valuation and reporting|
|Keywords||Taxation, Finance, Auditing, Variance Analysis, Professional Tax|
|Reference id||GH/EPC/Deputy Business Controller /JC//21112017//72157|